1. Travel the world. Now with work and so much limitation on leave and schedules, it is so difficult to travel and once a family comes into the picture, that’s it. If I was 18, I would have gone on every study abroad, gone on every crazy spring break adventure, and take 6 months after my undergrad to backpack somewhere.
2. Live at home. It is funny that you want to leave when you’re younger, but I would live with my parents until I got married or died if I had the option. They give me 3 rooms to myself!
3. Party more. I never partied in college, so I missed out on some good times with my sorority sisters. I was so into schooling, I missed out on the days that I could stay out late, now I get sleepy at 1 AM.
4. Invest in the stock market. I would have taken every penny and thrown it into the stock market. Look at Google, Starbucks, Priceline, Apple, its crazy how much they have increased in value.
5. Consider a degree in IT. It is such an in-demand degree and who knew cyber security would be such a growing field.
6. Fall in love young. I think falling in love young helps you know how to deal with the emotions.