I am super excited because finally I am at a place where I can expand my blog.
Thank you to all those who have read it since the beginning!
- Lisa aka my Twin. She is the one who encouraged me to write. She tells me consistently how funny she finds my writing and it makes her day to read my blog.
- Chinmei- Her adorable mother who tells Lisa how much she loves the blog too. Heart her!
- Shari who shares my blog with Adam, which then I get feedback from both of them!
- To all my loyal readers who remind me why I write aka Natasha who never lets me slack and how much she enjoys each post. I think she said it’s like a book and she can’t wait to turn the page.
- Steve, who is a writer himself, but tells me to never stop writing and coming from someone as esteemed as him means the world to me. This man writes for a living, so when he says he loves my blog, it’s a man that lives in the social media and blogging world saying this.
- To everyone who gives me ideas or part of the experiences in my life that I blog about.
- AND last but NOT least, to Amitai who surprised me by buying me my own domain name and helping me migrate my old site to the new one! Every girl’s wish is to be gifted with her own domain name. Thank you so much for doing that because I honestly never had the urge to until you gave me the boost of confidence. Thank you for making this possible. We met on a cruise as he was protecting me and Lisa from men hitting on us at the blackjack table.
It all started as a way to keep my friends from all over connected to my life when I moved to DC, but who knew it would become such a hit and thank you for all your feedback. As Julie says, my blog is so raw and that’s what she loves about it.
For the past 2 years, you have seen my every thought for the following:
- All aspects of dating, the good, the bad, and ugly, including 21 Things Every Woman Want in a Man
- My challenges with the car accident
- Growing as a writer as well as a person and being able to give women solid advice like the 25 Things Every Grown-Up Woman Needs to Know
- Having my article “Do Date a Girl that Travels” published in Thought Catalog
- Anything random that appears in my life including 5 Rules for Eating a Banana like a Man, why being short is so hard, and my road to being an Honorary Persian.
Many of my friends have been asking me for different topics on the blog to help them in various aspects of their life. Even though dating takes up a huge portion of our lives because it’s so interesting, our lives revolve around many other things too.
Here are some of the new topics that you have asked for:
- Make-up Tips
- Fashion Must Haves
- Budgeting and Finances
- DIY- When I have time to craft
- More Food Recipes
Ask and you shall receive!