S was working out in Yuma for 2 weeks. Unfortunately, when he’s traveling for work, we barely speak. One night S tells me to chat with him. Here is our conversation:
- S: “Guess what I did? I tried to feed a coyote my cold cut trio from subway.”
- Me: OMG, that is so dangerous. They could kill you! Why would you do that?
- S: I said, come here doggy and my co-workers said not to do that.
- Me: Seriously, what was going through your head? At least were you feeding the coyote from inside the trailer?
- S: No, I was outside. They are so skinny and I was bored LOL.
- Me: They kill humans! I am so angry that you did that.
- S: Ok, ok I not do it again.
- Me: Whatever. I will just enjoy the time I have with you now. Whatever I say you will not listen anyways. Go ahead and feed coyotes, swim with sharks, and play with the wolves…I don’t care.
- S: I will never do it again.
- Me: Repeat after me…I will never ever…EVER feed a coyote again.
I know what you are all thinking; anyone with common sense would know they are dangerous. I am as speechless as you all are as you read this.