I was over at my best friend Kim’s house when she still lived on the East Coast. She made this for me and I looked at Kim and said, seriously? I don’t want this. She said, I promise it’s good and it really was.
Kim and I have been friends since we were 12 years old, so I should trust her right?
- Peanut butter
- Almond Milk
- Protein Powder
- Flax Seed
Kim has a different method than me, but the result is the same.
- Grab a little bullet blender
- Stuff as much spinach as possible and pour Almond Milk until it is full
- Blend until it is smooth.
- Add in a spoon of peanut butter, a scoop of protein powder, and a few spoons of flax seed
- Blend it again. If it doesn’t blend, add more milk
It’s a very healthy smoothie and it sounds a little weird, but my co-workers are hooked too. Yes, I’m that person that brings it in and says try this!