I was reading this article about things women must know or have by 30.
- A big girl purse. This is so true…purses are such a reflection on someone’s style. So make sure to pick a good one. I would love a Louis Vuitton like this. S thinks it’s ridiculous to buy this, but he’s a man, he’ll never understand our love.
- A pair of sexy heels. This is for you…not the man.
- A beautiful and age appropriate dress that you can throw on if u get asked a date or someone offers an interview for your dream job in an hour. You never know when opportunity knocks.
- A primary care doctor.
- Having a 5 year and 10 year plan. This is true because success is attributed to striving for goals. You may not reach all of them, but at least you tried.
- Knowing your self-worth.
- Seeing past a guy’s pick-up lines. My dad has always told me as a girl I have to protect myself and never trust a man completely until it is serious… Aka a ring on my finger. I agree with this whole heartedly. Girls. Guys will say anything when they are trying to pick up a girl. Know when to walk away whether it is the first date or a 3 year relationship. Listen to your friends when they have a bad instinct and listen to your own instincts. This is a fabulous commercial to prove this point.
- Having your own hobbies. No matter how busy life gets…make sure to add things you enjoy to do.